Jesus Christ has forever changed my life. Though I was reared in a Christian home, I didn’t trust Christ as my Savior until the age of ten. I can look back on my early years and remember specific sinful behavior that stemmed from my rebellious heart. Yet God in His grace and mercy captured my heart and brought me into a relationship with Him through His Son, Jesus Christ. Now I can say I don’t just know about God … I know Him personally as He reveals Himself in His Word, the Holy Bible. Most importantly, God knows me and has saved me for eternity. Jesus Christ not only has changed my life … He’s given me life through His death and resurrection. I pray the same for you if He’s not already your Savior.
In Christ’s Love,
WHO IS JESUS? He is “the Christ” (the Messiah), the Son of God. He IS God!
- “And He continued by questioning them, ‘But who do you say that I am?’ Peter answered and said to Him, ‘Thou art the Christ.’” – Mark 8:29
- “… again the high priest was questioning Him, and saying to Him, ‘Are You the Christ, the Son of the Blessed One?’ And Jesus said, ‘I am …’” – Mark 14:61-62
WHAT DID JESUS DO? Christ died for our sins, was buried, was raised back to life by God the Father, and appeared to many people.
- “Now I make known to you, brethren, the gospel which I preached to you, which also you received, in which also you stand, by which also you are saved, if you hold fast the word which I preached to you, unless you believed in vain. For I delivered to you as of first importance what I also received, that Christ died for our sins according to the Scriptures, and that He was buried, and that He was raised on the third day according to the Scriptures, and that He appeared to Cephas, then to the twelve. After that He appeared to more than five hundred brethren at one time …” – I Corinthians 15:1-6
WHERE DID JESUS COME? Christ came into the world among us.
- “For God did not send the Son into the world to judge the world, but that the world should be saved through Him.” – John 3:17
- “And the Word became flesh, and dwelt among us, and we beheld His glory, glory as of the only begotten from the Father, full of grace and truth.” – John 1:14
WHEN DID JESUS DIE? Christ died at the right time— when we were helpless sinners.
- “For while we were still helpless, at the right time Christ died for the ungodly. But God demonstrated His own love toward us, in that while we were yet sinners, Christ died for us.” – Romans 5:6, 8
WHY DID JESUS DIE? Christ died in our place because He loves us, and without the shedding of blood we can’t be forgiven. By His blood, we’re justified (declared righteous) and saved from God’s wrath.
- “… without shedding of blood there is no forgiveness.” – Hebrews 9:22
- “Much more then, having now been justified by His blood, we shall be saved from the wrath of God through Him.” – Romans 5:9
HOW CAN YOU BE SAVED FROM YOUR SINS AND ENTER INTO A RELATIONSHIP WITH GOD? If you acknowledge Jesus is God and Lord over all, and believe in Jesus as the One who died and rose again for your salvation (rather than trusting in yourself or anything else), you will be saved! This is very simple yet profound—to God be all the glory.
- “… if you confess with your mouth the Lord Jesus and believe in your heart that God has raised Him from the dead, you will be saved.” – Romans 10:9, NKJV
- “‘Sirs, what must I do to be saved?’ And they said, ‘Believe in the Lord Jesus, and you shall be saved …'” – Acts 16:30-31, NASB