HOW TO WRITE DEVOTIONS THAT IMPACT LIVES
Learn the importance of:
- Biblical Accuracy
- Using Your Voice
- Writing Tight
- Getting Experience
- Following Publisher Guidelines
- Meeting Deadlines
DATE: May 18, 2019
TIME: 10:30 a.m. – 12:30 p.m.
LOCATION: 1838 Startown Road, Hickory, NC 28602 (Cartridge World)
- $25 (if paid by May 11)
- $30 (if paid May 12-18)
REGISTRATION WILL OPEN ON MAY 4, 2019
HOW TO PURSUE YOUR WRITING DREAMS
Learn how to:
- Begin and persevere on your writing journey
- Pinpoint your focus and your audience
- Connect with potential readers
- Prepare for a writers conference
NOTE: This workshop was held on January 19, 2019 and will be offered again on a future date.
HOW TO GAIN RESPECT IN THE WRITING INDUSTRY
Learn How to:
- Interact with conference faculty members
- Submit requested material
- Meet deadlines
- Follow through & follow up
NOTE: This workshop is tentatively scheduled for a later date.
Emily Wickham began her writing journey in 2005. She writes for LifeWay Christian Resources and blogs regularly. She enjoys serving the Lord as an author, speaker, and mentor who also encourages and equips Christian writers.